Did you know your house could hold up-to 5X’s more pollutants than outside? As a result, we design our purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions – this is more than just having an efficient filter (1). Dyson engineers and research concluded that to clean an entire room properly, you need to sense pollution events automatically; capture ultrafine pollutants; and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier technology. Only the Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this (2). ,b>SENSES: Automatically senses & reports air quality levels on LCD display on purifier, including ultrafine particles (PM 2.5), allergens (PM10), volatile organic compounds (VOCs) & Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2). CAPTURES: Sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters capture pollutants. This allows our air purifier to reduce dust, pollen and other allergens. PROJECTS: Air Multiplier technology delivers smooth, yet powerful airflow throughout the whole room. Up to 350 Degree of oscillation. DUAL FUNCTIONALITY: Forward airflow mode purifies while cooling you as a fan. Backward airflow mode purifies without cooling you. 90% of allergy sufferers surveyed would recommend a Dyson Purifier. (3) Night-time mode monitors and purifies using quiet settings, with a dimmed display. 1. The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by “the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber” – this means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only. 2. Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 290ft2 room and DTM801. 3. Based on a 2017 Dyson survey of self-reported allergy sufferers after use.
About this item
- Sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters capture 99.97% of microscopic allergens and pollutants
- Automatically senses & reports air quality on lcd display in real time & reports to Dyson Link app
- Up to 350 degree of oscillation with remote & voice activated controls through Alexa
- Delivers +77 gallons per second of airflow using our Air Multiplier technology to intelligently clean the whole room properly
- Filter lasts aprox.12 months (based on 12 hrs. of use) and unit notifies you when needed changed