This is one of the most durable tennis balls for dogs that find the ball is a challenge in how quick they can destroy it. The outer wall is at least double strength and measures a mammoth 8mm (most other tennis balls are only 3mm thick). They are the same size as a standard tennis ball so fit all dog ball throwers. The added wall thickness, makes the balls more bouncy than a standard ball, so gives your dog more of a challenge. We have tested these with dogs and they lasted much longer than a basic tennis ball. The dog balls are obviously non-toxic so are safe for your pet, are long lasting and will give your dog hours of fun. Originally designed with cricketers in mind but has quickly become the dog ball of choice.
About this item
- One of the most durable dog tennis balls available as the outer walls are nearly 3 times thicker than a standard tennis ball. The walls on this dog tennis ball are 8mm thick compared to 3mm thickness on a standard tennis ball.
- The balls are non toxic so are perfectly safe for your dog and are incredibly hard wearing so will last much longer than a basic tennis ball. They have gone through extensive testing to ensure they are compliant and are safe for any size of dog.
- The added wall thickness also makes the balls bouncier and they fit all makes of dog throwers too. They are slightly heavier but this is to be expected if the ball is to be virtually indestructable
- Originally designed as a cricket tennis ball but they were quickly adopted by the pet lovers as their dog ball of choice. The dog balls are 65mm in diameter so suitable for most breeds of dog.
- Available to buy as a single ball or in multi buy packs of 6, 20 and 50 balls. The 20 pack now includes the mesh ball bag to store the dog balls in. If ordering a 50 pack you get 2 mesh bags. Following feedback about the amount of plastic bags used we can now say we have listened and have stopped packing each ball into a plastic bag. This has reduced the amount of plastic used and we are grateful for the feedback.